Associate Director - corporate/consumer PR
Not for the precious, this integrated PR consultancy retains a flat structure, to allow ideas and inspiration to come from all angles. Associate Directors here are well-honed, sophisticated PR professionals, high-energy and hands on. No matter how big they grow, this agency enables graduates to strategise, and expects Associate Directors to sell in. The Consumer or Corporate PR Associate Director will gain exposure to vastly diverse, high-profile accounts in which they will delve deep into understanding their brands.
Working with some of the brightest, and nicest, people in PR, this is a role for a highly talented, unpretentious Associate Director looking for something really different.
Unpretentious but superlative, this is an agency with a real difference. It’s a big agency where people really get on, and know one another. It’s dynamic but smart. It’s big, bold creativity with unparalleled deep strategic thinking. You’ll be exposed to consumer PR, corporate PR, financial PR and Public Affairs. This PR agency carries a formidable reputation, but treats its staff exceptionally well. Benefits are thoughtful, training is exceptional. It’s a fun, energised environment to work in which all levels have the opportunity to become better rounded, more sophisticated PR professionals.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Consumer and Corporate PR Associate Director role:
- Deliver strategic and creative PR counsel to some of the world’s biggest businesses across a variety of sectors
- Avoid being typecast into a specific industry with exposure to vastly diverse industry brands
- Lead a team of extraordinarily gifted PR operators
- Continue your own career development at a senior level, with outstanding and ongoing training
Key attributes and experience for this Consumer and Corporate PR Associate Director role:
- It is likely you are currently a well-established Consumer or Corporate PR Associate Director, or in-house PR equivalent, looking to broaden your own expertise
- Proven ability to deliver PR programs across various sectors
- Mental agility and exceptional creative ability
- Strategic skill, and a track record of consistent high success
- It is likely you are a high-flying PR Associate Director looking for a warm, challenging and different environment
To be considered for this Consumer and Corporate PR Associate Director role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.