IN-HOUSE- Public Relations- Press Executive
Are you passionate about media relations and keen to move into an in-house position?
This is an unrivalled opportunity to join the in-house communications team for this prestigious professional body working as part of the busy press team working primarily on issues based communications.
Your main responsibilities will be to maximise press coverage across all communications channels including print, digital and broadcast alongside relevant policy research, answering any media enquiries and supporting the senior communications team on their messaging strategy.
This is an incredibly exciting role with one of the leading institutions within the HR and training space and if this interests you don’t hesitate to apply!
- Extensive media relations experience- consumer and trade (industry sector irrelevant) across traditional, digital and broadcast communications channels
- Ability to build influential relationships with journalists
- Excellent written ability
- Experience working with online communications channels and contributing to social media strategy
- PR agency experience advantageous but not essential
As a company who invest heavily in their staff you will receive great training and fantastic benefits.
To put yourself forward for this role please email your CV to Emilieu@reuben-sinclair.com. If you are interested in similar roles but you do not exactly fit this specification I have several similar roles I am actively recruiting for so please do not hesitate to contact me if this appeals to you. Alternatively if you know someone who might be well suited to this role who is interested in exploring new opportunities I am also keen to hear from them.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (East)