Account Manager – Orbital Media PR – Shoreditch
Orbital Media PR is based in rather nice offices in Shoreditch, but we're more than a trendy address; we're a healthcare PR and Social Media agency with a determination to do things differently and a passion for delivering great results.
Key day-to-day tasks include
- Supporting Account Director
- Developing relationships with clients and journalists
- Writing press releases
- Managing the delivery of client campaigns
- Working on client and new business briefs and helping to develop proposals
- Producing status reports, presentations and general team administration
Key attributes include:
- Professional and confident attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Ability to work well with others
- Creative and lateral thinker
- Positive can-do attitude
- Ability to build strong relationships with press contacts
Launched in April 2012 we're growing fast and working with some big and exciting brands on everything from new product launches to patient awareness campaigns.
Early 4pm office closure on Fridays and 20 days holiday per year plus additional days off over the festive period.
If you think you have the skills to become part of our team then email your CV and 50 words on why you want to work for us.