Corp Comms Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager – Corporate PR
London | Permanent | Up to £45,000 | Excellent benefits
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging new opportunity within the Corporate PR space, working with outstanding blue chip clients? If so, an amazing position has opened up within a leading agency in Central London.
My Client is an elite tier strategic corporate and financial communications consultancy. With a progressive and ambitious attitude towards communication, they have successfully developed an extensive and diverse client list that includes several of Britain’s most renowned corporations.
A Senior Account Manager role has opened up within the corporate communications team. You will be working with senior members of the company, thus providing ample opportunity to progress and advance your career.
You must have:
- 3 years + experience of corporate communications
- A hunger to succeed and fast-track career progression
- Conceive, create and implement stellar communications strategies
- Independent thinking, takes initiatives, goes beyond the expected
- A sound understanding of the importance of excellent client service and have first-rate relationships within the media industry
- An interest in pursuing new business
If you feel that this opportunity is the one you have been waiting for then don’t hesitate to get in touch to find out more. Contact Katie on 0207 6328806 or email a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not for you? Recommend a friend and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme.
We can only respond to those people who are successful at application stage, but all details we be held on file and Hanson Search will contact you in the future if we have a suitable position. Hanson Search encourages applicants from all ages & backgrounds. Selection is based on merit alone, but candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the advertised country.
Hanson Search – specialists in PR and strategic communications recruitment. With specialists in Consumer, Corporate, Financial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical, Public Sector, Technology, Digital and Public Affairs. Serving the UK, European and International markets, for agency and in-house; freelance and permanent work. REC accredited.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Corporate Communications Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Senior Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (Central)