This job has now expired
Star quality? Energy in abundance, ambition and a creative, innovative edge? We want a future PR superstar for this brand new Account Manager role.
Account Manager / Consumer / Central London
Forget what you’ve read about other Account Manager roles; this one is different. Whilst you’ll need all the basics under your belt – first-rate agency experience working on big brands, media savvy, team management experience and all the communications skills you can muster, as well as a quick mind and a bright, energetic nature – this role has a lot more to offer. You’ll have great support and training, airtime to share your ideas, great colleagues, encouraging senior managers and great clients. Plus, there are super rewards on offer and the promise of a long and fruitful career for the right person.
Our client is a well-known, independent consultancy with a boutique feel and a unique foothold in the PR world – an enormous, influential network that is vital for sound media relations and brand influencing work and all the strategic insight needed for working on those big, global campaigns across food and drink, FMCG, health and beauty, lifestyle, travel, leisure and fashion.
Your responsibilities in the role would include:-
- Excellent client management and day-to-day support
- New business support and pitch development
- Junior team management / mentoring
- Producing insightful, clever content
You’ll have a ‘can do’ attitude and enjoy rolling your sleeves up, metaphorically speaking. Strong brand experience, ideally for well-known brands within the retail, FMCG or food and drink sectors, would be particularly interesting.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:-
- A creative and strategic flair
- Entrepreneurial instinct, ambition, high energy and a real love of PR
- Strong people skills, a desire to make a difference and a sense of fun
- Digital understanding and experience
- An insightful approach to mentoring and team management
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com