Associate Director - best in class professional services consultancy with a clever team
This corporate consultancy is a recognised leader in the field of professional services PR and has handled some exciting high profile divorce cases, copy-right issues and thought-leadership campaigns. They have an exciting growth plan and looking for an Associate Director to help build the business and bring intellectual rigour, a supportive management style and impressive client advisory abilities. You will work closely with the CEO who will rely on you to bring campaigns and pitches together.
This corporate communications consultancy is on the cusp of greatness having put in place a board of high profile business leaders and employed a COO to ensure the business is runs smoothly. Campaigns are corporate in the main, issues-based and target high level national media and key stakeholders. Many campaigns have a crisis element so advising at senior level must be something that excites you.
Key challenges and opportunities in this corporate Associate Director role:
- You will use your intellect to give thoughtful advice to legal, financial services and accountancy companies
- You must have high standards of work and a thorough approach as lawyers are unforgiving and expectations are high, as well as being able to advise high profile individuals in a crisis
- Strategic thinking is a must and being adept at spotting opportunities to get your clients into nationals
- Stretch your intellect with thought leadership campaigns and corporate and b2b work which encompasses crisis and public affairs
- Rise up to be part of the advisory board and help with the running of the business
Key attributes and experience for this corporate Associate Director role:
- Relentless curiosity about the world, good knowledge of current affairs and wider social issues
- Creative and want to get involved in new business development
- Bags of energy and drive and ideally a successful track record of managing clients in the professional services sector
- Excellent analytical and written skills as the team are super sharp
- Hungry to network and support the team to bring in new clients as well as being able to deputise for the CEO in a meeting
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
To be considered for this corporate Associate Director role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.