This job has now expired
A well known FTSE 250 business is looking for a confident Internal Communications Consultant to act as a business partner to senior leaders in the business.
As Internal Communications Manager you'll advise high profile business leaders on a variety of business as usual and large scale transformation projects. The chosen consultant will also be responsible for devising and delivering global communications strategies to engage and empower employees by:
* Advising on the delivery of integrated communication strategies to support the transformation agenda for the business.
* Working with key stakeholders to coordinate effective communications plans, and campaigns
* Drive initiatives which engage colleagues in the business' key priorities
* Copy writing and producing news articles as required in conjunction with external suppliers
* Developing best practice communications, liaising with the immediate team and Communications colleagues across the business
To be considered for this you'll need:
* Considerable post graduate experience in internal communications.
* Demonstrable change and programme communications experience
* Demonstrable experience of project management skills and the ability to manage competing priorities
* Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels of the business
* Evidence of driving change and influencing executive level stakeholders
If this sounds like you, please apply now to ensure consideration
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.