This job has now expired
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. Every employee brings inspiration and innovation to our business and we seek achievers, leaders and visionaries.
PR & Communications (80%)
- Working closely with the global Nike Golf Brand Marketing team, define the Nike Golf PR & Communications strategy for EMEA.
- Work closely with the Global Nike Golf Communications team to ensure alignment on key Global initiatives, messaging, storytelling, issues management and brand communications.
- Drive the Nike Golf innovation message in the media through integrated communications around key initiatives, products, athletes and events to generate the best possible coverage for Nike Golf.
- Proactively build and co-ordinate strategic media relationships with key publications, broadcast media and key media influences. Develop relationships with targeted editors and journalists; re-ignite existing relationships within the media that regularly cover Nike Golf and actively create new ones.
- Oversee the development and management of any relevant PR agency relationships.
- Manage Nike Golf EMEA PR budget and resources (internal and external) associated with the execution of the communications strategy, in line with global PR vision.
Social Media (20%)
- Lead the strategy and execution of Nike Golf EMEA social content, including channel management, content planning, posting and interaction in accordance with social media guidelines.
- Will drive and initiate regional and country specific digital & social campaigns when relevant and across key products & initiatives.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in PR/communications.
- Recent experience from a relevant golf, sports or youth-focused consumer business.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, the digital landscape and emerging trends
- Strategic planning experience is a must.
- International (European) knowledge and experience also critical, second language knowledge also preferred.
Nike offers a comprehensive relocation package for foreign hires.