This job has now expired
6 MONTH CONTRACT
A Leading Banking organisation is offering an analytically minded communicator the opportunity to embed good practise communications into the investment banking arm of their business.
As part of both the communications team, and project team, reviewing and delivery of a client communications TOM to a Business-As-Usual environment, including:
* TOM design - help to shape the framework of the TOM, based upon business requirements
* Define the associated workflows, working with the various teams to ensure the guidelines are practical and effective
* Build and document the TOM to a high quality using appropriate tools (MS Word, Visio, Excel, etc.)
* Ensure consistency and alignment (where appropriate) to any existing or forthcoming Group standards (e.g. Branding).
* Defining and documenting procedures
*Practising good change control procedures.
* Help to support current regulatory projects with client communications guidance (based on developing TOM).
*On-going maintenance and improvement of the TOM as required, based on clearly defined requirements
* Support the Programme Manager as required in Working Groups and other meetings as appropriate, and in the delivery of ad-hoc and urgent issues.
This is relevant for candidates with:
* Significant experience and knowledge of communication skills (internal/client-facing/direct communications preferred)
*A background in corporate communications, or document writing / publishing
*Experience of working in large corporates, ideally global investment banks
*Understanding of large regulatory projects
* Excellent MS-Office skills (incl. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.