This job has now expired
An inspiring charity organisation is looking for a talented Press Officer to join them. If you have experience as a Press Officer and have strong writing skills then read on!
You will have a minimum of two years’ experience of working with national, regional and online media and a sound knowledge of their audiences. You will be skilled at writing press releases, dealing with the press and have a book of media contacts!
My client is a charity that deals with developing and creating resources that strengthen relationships for families and couples. If you are passionate about helping others and want to make a difference then this may be the role for you!
- Be the first point of contact for day-to-day media enquiries
- Identify key journalists who report on relationship and family support issues and develop positive working relationships with them
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify news angles that might arise from their work
- Write, distribute and sell–in press releases, articles, online newsletters and interviews
- Develop and maintain up-to-date media
- Build and maintain a database of ‘real-life stories’ including quotes and case studies
- Monitor the media for items relevant to my client’s areas of interest and respond as appropriate e.g. with letters to the press
Salary: £27-33k + benefits
If this sounds like your dream role then apply now! Email: email@example.com