This job has now expired
Marketing Comms Manager w/ Social Media
Leading Motor Insurer, East London/Essex
This leading motor insurance organisation is seeking a Marketing Comms Manager with strong social media experience to join their friendly and successful team at their Essex headquarters. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing suppliers to develop and deploy marketing collateral that demonstrates the benefits, feature and value of their products and services.
This is a great role for someone with an innovative and creative approach as the business is open to suggestion on how things can be done differently or more effectively.
They are seeking a manager to plan and execute synchronised, effective, and strategic marketing campaigns across traditional and digital media, in line with the values and evolving goals of the company.
There will be an emphasis on strengthening the online presence through tactical social media approaches and leveraging relationships offline with key stakeholders.
You must be able to demonstrate a knack and love for writing. You will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all content.
You will work closely with our SEO provider to improve our organic search rankings, drive more traffic, generate new inbound links from high-authority websites and ultimately attract new business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable years experience in marketing, with an emphasis on digital marketing.
- Ideas for building their community online, attracting new bloggers as well as increasing levels of engagement.
- The ability to think analytically, strategically and creatively to solve problems and find innovative ways of moving forward.
- Leadership abilities and the skills to manage and develop others.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to negotiate with others and build fruitful relationships.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of the business' various types of content.
- Excellent organisational skills which allow you to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Good general knowledge of SEO, experience in the use of content management systems including Wordpress.
- Good understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Basic design skills, including the ability to use Adobe Photoshop and Indesign
- Experience managing non-personal social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and others.
- Experience using social media analytics tools and acting on evidence
- A strong understanding of our customer.
- Managing all marketing across the business
- Rolling out the remainder of our 2013 marketing strategy.
- Managing the marketing and social media assistant.
- Briefing designers and developers to undertake various projects including a website rebuild.
- Build long term relationships with key stakeholders.
- Arranging and participating in face to face meetings with key stakeholders.
- Constantly working to optimising efficiencies to make the marketing team work better for the company as a whole.
- Working with the distribution and operations teams to achieve sales and marketing alignment.
- Monitoring, measuring, and analysing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Creating content that helps articulate the value of our products/services.
- Gather information about and understand the market needs for our products and services.
- Managing the content of our website.
- Evaluating email campaigns
- Managing all social media platforms for the business.
- Creating and evaluating social media strategies.
- Engaging and building our online communities
- Developing new methods to engage consumers on social platforms.
- Growing the company's social media reach.
- Working closely with the implementation manager to launch new products.
- Creating content that helps articulate the brand.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to John Harte on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JAH1305-36.
VMA Group is the global executive recruitment and professional development partner in corporate communications, PR and investor relations.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/