This job has now expired
This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished business development manager to join a fast-growing team of PR, public affairs, political intelligence and issues management specialists.
The core requirements of this role include sales skills, the ability to identify leads, build relationships with the business decision makers and
lead and manage the proposal process, as well as contracting, up-selling and re-signing clients. You will have experience selling creative services to major corporations, as well as an interest in, and knowledge of, the UK political scene and national media.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying key business opportunities and sector, as well as maintaining the target list
- Delivering a target number of client meetings each month
- Contributing to and managing a pitching process
- Maintaining clear records including the business development CRM system
- Managing the business development events schedule, including follow-up and conversion into “lead”
- Drafting and distributing necessary collateral materials
The successful candidate will be able to show a proven track record of new business success, be a skilled writer and have a good understanding of social media channels.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Natalie Charlesworth on email@example.com quoting reference NC1305-57.
VMA Group is the global executive recruitment and professional development partner in corporate communications, PR and investor relations.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/