This job has now expired
Leading property PR agency Halogen is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join its busy London team. If you’re a confident, self-starter who is organised, enthusiastic, pays attention to detail and boasts excellent written and communication skills, there is an opportunity for you to really make your mark in this small, dynamic agency.
You’ll work with the company’s directors on a diverse range of PR and marketing accounts for clients that include property developers, asset managers and investment companies as well as the agents, architects, project managers, public sector and others involved in shaping the built environment.
The role includes:
- Managing day-to-day running of a range of accounts and building strong working relationships with clients.
- Assisting with the creation, development and implementation of communication strategies.
- Leading the delivery of pre-agreed communications objectives.
- Drafting press releases, statements, comment pieces and features.
- Developing strong relationships with local, national and property trade journalists.
- Liaising with project stakeholders and local organisations and interest groups.
- Preparing and maintaining key messages documents, Q&As, press briefings and notes to editors.
- Copywriting and managing the production of a range of marketing and emarketing materials.
- Managing online content including website and social media.
- Event planning and management.
- Preparing activity and evaluation reports.
- Preparing and managing budgets.
- Assisting the preparation of new business presentations and attending pitches.
- Assisting with the commercial development of Halogen and attending events on the company’s behalf.
The position would suit a candidate with 3+ year’s experience in PR or journalism either in-house or at an agency and ideally within the retail or property sectors.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate an interest in retail or the built environment – such as property development, planning/local government, urban regeneration, architecture, urban design, place marketing or residential.