Online PR Manager- Exciting Online Content Marketing Co- up to £45,000
Online PR Manager, Central London, up to £45,000
Our client is a fast expanding, bespoke online content marketing company set up just over two years ago by a serial entrepreneur (you are likely to be familiar with his last company). They are an exciting company to work for with a fast paced and rewarding environment.
They are currently growing their network of specialists due to the growing demand for their high-quality services. This is a great time to join as you will be part of the team that continues to shape this successful and dynamic company.
They are looking for an ambitious and highly organised Online PR Manager to join their team to help build and manage relationships with a wide range of potential clients (i.e. bloggers and high quality publisher sites) in order to help distribute and promote the company’s services. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and fast-growing early stage business.
The successful candidate will have lead responsibility for distribution of the company’s bespoke content to their blogger network. They will manage editorial production according to client’s requirements and deadlines.
- Using SEO tools and other means to research and identify blogs for potential outreach projects;
- Identifying leads and building relationships with bloggers;
- Arranging events and competitions to maximise publicity and develop new relationships;
- Monitor and track the ROI of any events, promotions with a view to making future recommendations based on results;
- Organising and maintaining a database of high quality potential clients (i.e. high quality online publishers and bloggers);
- Managing delivery of articles in line with client’s deadlines and specifications.
The ideal candidate:
- Passionate about the web with a strong understanding of online PR, blogging and SEO;
- The current client base has a heavy retail bias so experience with retail clients would be an advantage;
- Able to multitask and willing to go the extra mile to meet deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail;
- Enthusiastic, hard-working and self-motivated with a high level of initiative;
- Commercially aware, all actions need to be ROI aware, generating;
- A team player with leadership potential;
- Excellent writing and editing skills;
- Aim for high standards and strive to achieve excellence - they are an ambassador for the company;
- Comfortable with numbers and computers.
The successful candidate will also have a good degree from a leading university and experience within a similar sector/industry (PR, blogger outreach, digital media, content or publishing). Formal Journalism, SEO or copywriting/editing skills are also preferable as well as an interest in events management. They can come from a company or agency background.
This role is based in the company’s Central London offices.
A competitive salary is on offer for this position of up to £45,000.
This is an exciting position working for a fantastic company, to apply please click the button below.
Cedar Scott is highly respected boutique specialist sales recruitment consultancy founded by two highly successful professionals who previously built their own sales teams. All enquiries will be treated with absolute confidentiality. For an informal chat about the role, please call Bridie Cunningham on 07771 537 768.
About Cedar Scott
Cedar Scott is a boutique sales and marketing recruitment consultancy dedicated to putting the right sales and marketing professionals in the right jobs.