Communications Assistant – Corporate
Our client is a major global player in the chemicals business. They are now looking for a Corporate Communications Assistant to support the Corporate Communications Manager. As the Assistant, you will be helping to develop their global PR strategy both internally and externally through proactively supporting the delivery of a consistent brand ‘voice’. Your responsibilities will involve:
- Driving the conceptual development and delivery of internal company-wide communication campaigns
- Planning and editing content and research storyline opportunities for both print and online materials for all internal and external media of the company, including intranet publications, press releases and social media
- Building strong relationships with key internal and external contacts
The idea candidate for this role will:
- Possess excellent copy writing, editing, proofreading and grammar skills
- Strong project management and collaborative skills
- Previous experience in writing announcements, articles and key messages
- A basic knowledge of German is preferable, but not necessary
This is a great opportunity to gain experience within a global environment in an expanding team and company, so if you feel as though you have the skills and experience necessary, please contact Carolyn Kirkwood at firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7009 3503.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.