We're seeking a Press Officer to assist the Head of Communications in the day to day running of the media operation of this London based organisation.
You will be at the coal-face of the media on front-page stories. This financial services press office is fast paced and team orientated.
Key responsibilities and challenges for this Press Officer role are:
- Manage all trade press
- You will be responsible for building relationships across an enormous financial services business to be able to find the right people for back-ground briefings
- Enjoy being a spokesperson for the organisation and being part of a busy press office where no two days are the same
- Deal with heavy weight journalists daily
- Learn from your team members on how to provide superior strategic counsel and expert media advice to senior management
In return they can offer a base of £30-£35k + a great team and culture, 25 days holiday, 9.-5 hours and a role where no two days are the same, so increasing your skills and developing your career.
- 23 May 2013
- 23 June 2013
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Environmental, Financial Services, Media and New Media, Professional Services
- Business to Business, CSR, Digital & Online, Financial PR, Internal Communications, International, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About PR Futures
PR Futures is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to the on & offline Public Relations and Communications market. Our clients range from agency side to client side, from start ups to international organisations.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Financial Services jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Professional Services jobs in London (East)