This job has now expired
Since its establishment in 2002, SAHARA Communications, part of the SAHARA Group, has become the preferred public relations partner for many high profile Middle East blue-chip companies and today, prestigious organisations from across a number of sectors trust SAHARA's strategic and tactical approach.
At SAHARA we have has developed a comprehensive public relations approach, providing our clients with quality results with ease and professionalism while benefiting from the integrated skills and areas covered by SAHARAs from the company's various offices worldwide.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Director with a proven track record in achieving outstanding results to join the company. The type of person we are looking for will have:
- A PR agency background and the ability to deliver measurable results in accordance with client needs.
- Excellent written English correspondence skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to produce high quality proposals, manuals, PR strategy plans.
- The ability to provide sound advice to our clients and, growing relationships and reputations with clients.
- Hands-on management experience.
- Tourism industry experience is desirable .
- Editorial/Journalistic experience is desirable but not essential.
This role is subject to a three month trial project (to be extended for the right candidate).
The successful candidate will be will receive a pay packet of between £3,000 - £4,000 per month (TAX FREE) with accommodation and a return ticket flight included.
The successful candidate should ideally be able to start work on 10th July.