This job has now expired
People enjoy working here as you are given a great deal of responsibility quickly and you have real ownership. Ideas and creativity are actively encouraged and you will develop your writing skills, making the complex simple, as you communicate to a broad audience including GPs to insurance brokers.
It’s an exciting time for this acquisitive global healthcare business that hire high performing, intelligent and energised people. They look for people who want to develop their careers, who enjoy taking on responsibility and aim to deliver in their roles. Communicating with their customers is at the forefront of their business – they include GPs, nurses, social workers, care assistance, consultants in private practices, hospitals where members are treated and therapists who treat members.
Key challenges and opportunities in this healthcare Internal Communications Consultant role:
- Create and co-ordinate communications for internal stakeholders to ensure consistency of strategic approach, messages and activity
- It’s a super busy role and you will be sharing best-practice with all businesses around the world
- Use your influencing skills and charm to get the information you need to busy stakeholders
- Have the confidence to build and maintain relationships with all levels of management within the business and attend meetings, where appropriate
Key attributes and experience for this healthcare Internal Communications Consultant role:
- A great writer and able to write content for lots of different audiences
- Experience of working in healthcare communications consultancy at a minimum of Senior Account Executive level or working as an Senior Executive from the private healthcare sector in-house
- Have an understanding of the NHS and private healthcare sector
- Able to engage senior people and put forward credible arguments
- Need to have proven experience of dealing with quite challenging stakeholders
- Be able to translate the complex into the simple
To be considered for this healthcare Internal Communications Consultant role please click to apply