Account Manager/SAM – Consumer Lifestyle – Super Boutique PR Agency- London - £34,000 plus benefits
Account Manager/Senior Account Manager – Consumer – Super Agency - Chiswick - to £34,000 plus benefits
My client is a lovely boutique PR agency specialising in consumer accounts across digital, brand, luxury, fashion, beauty, media and lifestyle. Based in Chiswick, the friendly and creative team have won numerous awards for campaigns on behalf of their famous-name and prestigious clients.
My client is seeking to appoint an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to work across a number of key consumer accounts including including an eBook reader, a website where anyone can raise money for film, music, art, charity, small businesses and a new mobile psychology app; all clients who are ambitious, on a fast growth trajectory, demand creativity and are great fun to work on.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years PR experience, with a solid background in consumer PR. A little experience with consumer technology brands migh be an advantage but not essential. Good social media aptitude is a plus, along with strong media relations skills, great contacts across digital, print and broadcast channels. You will need to have good insight, great ideas and happily work with some very high profile clients and on some amazing campaigns.
In return for your talent and endeavour my client offers a competitive salary up to £34,000 depending on experience, plus a range of exciting benefits, lots of training and the opportunity to move ahead quickly with their career.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
- 21 June 2013
- 21 July 2013
- Arts & Heritage, Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, FMCG, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Tourism
- Account Director, Account Manager, Senior Account Executive, Senior Account Manager, Senior Press Officer
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Median Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading specialist PR and communications recruitment consultancies. Established in 1998, over the years Median has helped literally thousands of Public Relations professionals take their next step the career ladder.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer FMCG jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Professional Services jobs in London (East)