Business Development Manager - Public Relations
This global PR agency is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their highly successful sales & marketing team. They have one of the best names in the market and this will make turning leads into business a real pleasure, as not only do they work with the biggest names in the market they can offer the full PR & marketing mix along with digital offerings.
- To ensure the UK office hits new business and growth targets by providing pitch support and helping to drive the pitch process
- To ensure the UK office maintains a fresh approach to pitching and marketing collateral
- To raise the agency profile by supporting the teams in entering awards and celebrating new biz wins
- To ensure teams are motivated by new business by consistently communicating new business wins
You will benefit from having a name that opens doors and a team that really deliver quality campaigns.
In return they will offer a base of £30-£40k+bonus and excellent package.
- 05 June 2013
- 05 July 2013
- Business / Industrial, Charity / Voluntary organisation, Consumer, Education, Entertainment / Leisure, Environmental, Financial Services, FMCG, Government, Healthcare, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Tourism
- Business to Business, Digital & Online, International, Marketing Communications, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About PR Futures
PR Futures is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to the on & offline Public Relations and Communications market. Our clients range from agency side to client side, from start ups to international organisations.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Manager (In-House) Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Manager (In-House) Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Manager (In-House) Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Manager (In-House) Education jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Manager (In-House) Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)