This job has now expired
A leading PR agency known for their exciting campaigns is looking for a talented Digital Account Director to work across high-profile consumer clients.
If you have strong strategic and creative ability, coupled with a strong understanding of how to maximise social media to engage target audiences then read on!
This is a great role for a talented Digital Account Director who wants to work with famous consumer brands in a progressive environment that values creativity.
- Day-to-day you will develop proposals for client campaigns
- Advising and leading on social programmes, content creation, stakeholder programmes, social media campaigns, influencer and word of mouth strategy
- You will be responsible for strategic direction on digital, online and social media centric public relations and communications programmes, as well as providing excellent project management and client service to clients
- Involvement in new business pitches
- You will build a strong relationship with the client
- Proven experience of applying digital to support consumer facing campaigns
- Knowledge and experience of maintaining social media platforms
- The ideal candidate must have strong leadership skills, both in terms of giving guidance and senior consultancy to clients and leading and motivating an internal team
- Familiarity with latest digital tools and capabilities
- Already be working at AD level
Salary: £45-50k depending on experience.
If this sounds like your dream role then apply now!