Associate Director - Consumer Health and Fitness
My client is an award winning PR agency based in central London, offering high impact, creative projects for industry leading clients from the consumer, corporate and technology industries.
They like to create a friendly social atmosphere, with lots of staff events to attend – they are very big on finding a good work-life balance. One of the many benefits is membership to a Private Members’ club, where they regularly take the company on staff socials!
Friendly team, sociable atmosphere and fantastic client brands – what more could you want?
You’d be working as an Associate Director in the Consumer division, working primarily in some existing clients in the wellbeing, health and nutrition sector. You’d report directly to the joint MD, and would be expected to develop this side of the business, and build the sector.
The well known clients range from a big sports drink brand to household name health supplements and a sports rehabilitation practice.
The campaigns are aimed at the consumer throughout integrated media channels, including traditional PR, online, broadcast, social media and digital avenues.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Leading the consumer health & wellbeing team
- Increasing the growth of the team through new business
- Providing strategy, analysis and evaluation of campaigns
- Finding new revenue through campaigns
- Overseeing the general running of the consumer health accounts
You should have:
- Experience managing a team and shape a growing area of the business
- Consumer PR experience in either nutrition, wellbeing or fitness
- Experience planning & implementing successful integrated campaigns
- Experience managing budgets
- Proven new business experience
- Up to £65k – dependent on experience
- Private healthcare cover
- Personalised training programme
- Extensive staff social calendar
- Day off on your birthday
- Early finish on Fridays
- Membership to a Private Members’ Club
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience, or would like to hear about other roles we are recruiting for, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0207 347 5358
About Reuben Sinclair
Reuben Sinclair specialise in helping YOU. We work with PR, Marketing and Communications experts, to advance your careers to the next level. Our clients span Top 10 to boutique agencies, FTSE to SMEs.