This job has now expired
Stickyeyes is an award-winning digital marketing agency, working with global brands in over 20 international markets and covering 17 languages in-house.
Winners of 'Best Digital Agency' at the 2012 UK Search Awards; in the last 18-months, we've also picked up a number of other prestigious industry accolades including 'Online Innovation in PR', 'Best use of Innovation' and 'Best use of Search' for our work in travel and financial services.
A wide variety of blue chip companies and prestigious brands - Hertz, Hilton Worldwide & GSK, to name but a few - (including many household names) utilise our expertise to provide innovative and insight-driven marketing solutions in incredibly competitive sectors, including retail, travel, iGaming, leisure, fashion, professional and financial services amongst others.
We were also named by The Sunday Times as one of the UK’s fastest growing technology, media and telecoms companies.
Due to the continued growth of our Creative Communications Team, there is now a fantastic opportunity to make an impact in the role of Creative PR Account Director. The department, responsible for creating conversations around brands, has quadrupled in size over the past year with further growth forecast.
Stickyeyes offers exceptional career prospects to the right candidates and the chance to work at a progressive agency. In addition to an attractive financial package, you'll also receive dedicated training, regular staff nights out, duvet days, and well-being perks such a subsidised gym membership and free massages!
- Take ownership of projects and ensure market-leading campaign implementation for some of our largest clients
- Project strategy and delivery, including budgeting and resource
- Manage client relationships, including holding regular meetings
- Account Manage PR and Social activity
- Instructing Creative Leads and Creative Executives on handling operational tasks for client deployment and mentor their progression
- New business proposal and best in class strategy creation
- Working day to day with a sizeable team to implement PR / Social and Content-focused campaigns
- A minimum of 3 years PR Account Management experience, preferably from within a leading agency
- Ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns for brands
- Proven credibility, with established relationships with online influencers
- Excellent organisational skills
- An innate understanding of commercial value and measuring the success/failure of a project
- A dynamic individual, comfortable communicating and presenting at all levels
- A good understanding of the importance of working with bloggers and the nuances of approach that this requires
To apply, please press the 'Apply Now' button below.