This job has now expired
Media Adviser – Financial Services and Personal Finance
Our client is a long-established and trusted brand who lead the way in championing consumer rights and offering a range of advice, products and services across a broad range of sectors.
The brand is leading the way with a new range of personal finance products, and now needs a Media Adviser to promote its commercial businesses, drive coverage, conversations and traffic to its websites, lead on responses to news stories and be the principle media spokesperson.
Reporting to the Head of News, the ideal Media Adviser will:
- Expertise in PR in a consumer-facing financial services setting (mortgage knowledge would be ideal) – agency-side working with FS clients, or in-house
- Have experience of awareness-raising and positioning through generating positive print, online and broadcast coverage
- Be an experienced media spokesperson
- Have media strategy and planning skills
- Create engaging, compelling content across channels
Your knowledge of PR and use of creative media tactics – gained in an agency or in-house setting – will be invaluable for this role. You will be a strong relationship-builder; externally with the media and internally with teams and senior management.
Please click the APPLY button now to upload your CV (Word version) and a covering note telling us how you fit the bill.