This job has now expired
Senior Account Manager/ Account Director
Award-winning communications agency Redleaf Polhill is looking for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director for its City and Corporate team following a series of new business wins.
Redleaf Polhill's City and Corporate team has built a strong track record of delivering excellent results for our clients and we are known for our positive, helpful attitude and our 'hands-on' service. Everything we do is based on facts, not assumptions, to ensure we achieve tangible results for your business.
Key areas of work for the team include; Financial PR, Transactions (IPOs, M&A etc), Corporate PR, Trade PR.
The team has grown at an impressive rate through new business wins this year and needs to invest to continue the success moving forward. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced, driven consultant to take the next step into a senior position within this high performing division.
Clients will principally be in the TMT, Travel and leisure, Support Services and Clean Tech industries; there will also be opportunities to work across the wider business however knowledge and experience in the above areas is desirable.
Key requirements are:
- Demonstrable interest and understanding of business environment and current affairs
- In depth understanding of Financial PR
- Exceptionally strong relationships with Brokers and Journalists
- A proven track record winning new business
- Enthusiastic team player
- Able to build strong relationships and to command the confidence of others both internally and externally
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Hard working, flexible, adaptable and proactive
- Organised, efficient, takes ownership, trusted to deliver to deadline
- Good attention to detail
- Independent, clear and creative thinking, takes initiatives, goes beyond the expected, spots opportunities and innovates
- Continually seeks to broaden knowledge and contact base ; looks to share insights
- Responsible, trusted to work with confidential information
- Aware of developments and opportunities in digital media
Salary Package & Benefits:
- Base Salary competitive according to merits of the candidate
- 10% Bonus on all business leads generated and converted into the Company as a whole (all divisions)
- Participation in discretionary Company Bonus Scheme (dependent on the performance of the individual and the performance of the company)
- Participation in discretionary Team Bonus Scheme (dependent on the performance of the individual and the performance of the team)
- Gym membership
- 30 days leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Zone 1 – 3 annual travel card
- Travel insurance