Account Manager – B2B
Our client, a successful PR agency based in London, is looking for a B2B Account Manager to join their thriving team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in the development and presentation of new and existing business pitches
- Identifying opportunities to grow accounts
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key media
- Maintaining account profitability through effective team service levels
The ideal candidate will:
- Preferably come from an agency background with B2B experience at an Account Manager level
- Have proven experience in securing press coverage and good media contacts
- Be very ambitious and proactive, with the ability to think creatively
- Be a strong team player with good leadership skills
This role would be ideal for someone who is already at an Account Manger level and wants to take their next step up to broaden their experience and open up their career options to a broader range of clients. So if you feel as though you have the necessary skills and experience, please click ‘apply’ now.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.