This job has now expired
Our client is a FTSE 250 listed company and a leading provider of investment management services. They are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to provide marketing and sales support to their charity team. The successful candidate will be involved in the development and implementation of a charity marketing budget and plan, ensuring integration with the overall marketing plan.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Leading the charity marketing plan annual review and implementation
- Charity-related new business enquiries, developing leads through networking and marketing initiatives
- Managing the delivery of all charity marketing communications across the marketing mix, in line with brand guidelines, including print and online
- Regular reporting of target market news and impact this may have on the company or clients and sharing this with charity investment managers
- Developing and producing pitch material
- Monitoring and responding to all charity-related enquiries and new business calls
- Maintaining strong relationships with charity sector press and PR
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a marketing role with an investment or professional services firm
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Possess a sound understanding of charities while knowledge of private clients and investment management would be advantageous
- Background in dealing with advertising, media relations and event management
This is an exciting role that may require you to travel Bristol and Liverpool on occasion, so if you feel as though you have the skills necessary for this role, please click ‘apply’ below.