PR Account Manager
We require an account manager with a proven track record and experience within the PR industry. Demonstrable experience of the hospitality industry is a requisite.
We’re a rapidly growing London based PR agency with a strong presence in a niche sector. The office environment is fast-moving and driven by ideas and enthusiasm.
Working in a small team you will be organised, have an eye for attention to detail, possess excellent written and verbal skills and have a minimum of three years PR or communications experience with proven supervisory or management experience.
The position will involve working with clients such as museums, sporting venues, hotels, catering, travel companies, conference and exhibition suppliers and hospitality providers.
The manager we are looking to join us will play a vital role in the future of the company as we have recently won a number of new accounts and are looking to grow the company over the next year.
PR account managers are responsible for communicating key messages to defined target audiences in order to establish goodwill and understanding between the client and its public. This is achieved by proactive endorsement through media relations; broadcast, print, online, social media and awards.
Account managers are responsible for the smooth running of the Triggerfish office through overseeing account executives and assistants, regular internal meetings as well as managing their own individual accounts.
To be responsible and accountable for specified client accounts, from the writing of press releases to journalist and client liaison.
To support and manage all members of the Triggerfish team and improve efficiency and standards across all front and back-office disciplines.
To ensure all press campaigns and events run smoothly & professionally from inception through to execution.
To deputise in absence of a senior manager.
To create positive & productive promotion of Triggerfish Communications and its clients and act as a company ambassador at all times.
- Managing account executives and assistants day to day activities
- Regular internal communication to review newspapers, account activity, competitor activity and sector overview
- Appraisals of account executives with senior manager
- Liaising on an everyday basis with clients and the media
- Relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients, competitors and the media
- Working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings to assess the progress of the PR campaign
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Promoting news stories and features to the media
- Analysing media coverage
- Event management support, including press conferences and promotional events
- Attending and promoting client events to the media
- Assisting with the production of client publications, such as in-house magazines and newsletters, which may involve writing, as well as possibly managing the design and distribution of the publication
- Commissioning and/or overseeing market research
- Coordinating photography
- Undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to potential new clients
- Crisis management