MD of UK Technology & Telecoms PR practice – six figure salary + bens
Opportunity to join a driven, ambitious and visionary executive leadership team running the London office of a global PR network.
Your role as MD of their growing tech & telco practice that spans B2B/B2C/digital and corporate business will be to :
- Manage the practice p&l
- Lead the growth of key accounts and pipeline planning for new business
- Create tenacious thought leadership programmes – increase their share of voice in this sector – to both internal and external audiences
- Continue to be the trusted advisor in the boardroom of their clients providing on going guidance and industry insight
- Oversee recruitment and talent acquisition, quality control and professional excellence of team members
- Galvanise, inspire and motivate the team to be best in class by creating a collaborative and supportive culture
Their client base spans software, hardware, electronics, telecoms, IT and e-commerce companies.
Demonstrate your passion and flair for the technology and telecoms sectors (including regulatory affairs) as well as a strong track record of running a broad portfolio of client business in your current agency. Sound commercial acumen, experience of running EMEA and global accounts and successful senior client relationships are essential.