MD of UK Technology & Telecoms PR practice – six figure salary + bens
Opportunity to join a driven, ambitious and visionary executive leadership team running the London office of a global PR network.
Your role as MD of their growing tech & telco practice that spans B2B/B2C/digital and corporate business will be to :
- Manage the practice p&l
- Lead the growth of key accounts and pipeline planning for new business
- Create tenacious thought leadership programmes – increase their share of voice in this sector – to both internal and external audiences
- Continue to be the trusted advisor in the boardroom of their clients providing on going guidance and industry insight
- Oversee recruitment and talent acquisition, quality control and professional excellence of team members
- Galvanise, inspire and motivate the team to be best in class by creating a collaborative and supportive culture
Their client base spans software, hardware, electronics, telecoms, IT and e-commerce companies.
Demonstrate your passion and flair for the technology and telecoms sectors (including regulatory affairs) as well as a strong track record of running a broad portfolio of client business in your current agency. Sound commercial acumen, experience of running EMEA and global accounts and successful senior client relationships are essential.
About f1 Recruitment
f1 recruitment specialises in finding professional staff for the in-house marketing communications teams of visionary companies and the leading agencies that service them.