This job has now expired
Would you like to work in a bright, creative and fun environment with a team who get excited about what they do, and work in close harmony? The Agency creates PR and Social Media Campaigns for a lovely mix of clients, some of whom are corporate (Management Consultants, Legal), financial (Banking), charities (all types) and SMEs.
They have worked on some amazing campaigns, not all seriously corporate, but some exciting consumer campaigns for charities.
- Play a key role on a range of issues based campaigns, therefore you must have experience of developing and managing small campaigns and getting coverage with media such as FT through to Daily Mirror etc.
- Using contacts and excellent media relations skills to achieve outstanding press coverage
- Offering tactical consultancy and advice to clients
- Considering long-term planning of account, highlighting and advising on issues which impact on account delivery
- Writing press releases and statements, web, newsletter and feature copy
- Managing junior team members and setting goals and targets
- Looking for opportunities to grow account organically
- Assist with new business pitches and offer fresh ideas by contributing to brainstorm meetings
The ideal candidate:
- Personality is No. 1. and you will be working within a close-knit team - don't worry they are all lovely and have loads of industry experience behind them
- An Entrepreneurial spirit would be ideal
- An intelligent person who has an understanding of issues based campaigns
- Be able to create PR and Social media campaigns, for both corporate and consumer projects
- Graduate calibre & team player
- 3 - 5 years' experience at AM level
£28K - £35K
CC Blue Recruitment act as an “Employment Agency” in respect of this client requirement.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.