This job has now expired
Associate Director - Consumer Brand - London
Job Ref: LBS1305-13
My client is a multi award winning global consultancy. They are currently looking for an experienced Associate Director to work on some of the UK’s leading consumer brands.
The successful candidate will provide senior level strategic counsel to clients, as well as provide expert specialist knowledge of at least one industry sector.
- A key player in new business pitches and selling new projects to increase fees
- Team management- role of a line manager, carrying out appraisal meetings, recruitment and day to day management
- Inspire and motivate team members to meet objectives
- Client management - monitoring resources/servicing of each account
- Maintain a portfolio of clients whilst simultaneously developing new business leads and attend pitches to ensure new client wins
- Know and have experience of digital communications, advertising, direct marketing, exhibitions and events, internal communications, crisis and issue management, and sponsorship
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior level clients, enhance the company’s reputation, and demonstrate clear digital counsel
- Experience in devising and delivering consumer brand programmes, with proven capability in terms of delivering UK media results / driving consumer engagement
- Have strong agency track record – someone who thrives in agency environment
- Be savvy in social / digital media
- Experienced client counsellor and proven track record of growing & retaining business
- Strong team leader
- Experience of working as part of a wider integrated agency team to plan and implement brand programmes
- Demonstrate a high level of energy and vigour to the team
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join fast-paced global agency and play a key role in the future growth of our consumer marketing practice.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Lucy Stone on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LBS1305-13
VMA Group is the global executive recruitment and professional development partner in corporate communications, PR and investor relations.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/