Account Executive / Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager / Financial / London
The successful candidate will work on an interesting variety of international accounts and take responsibility for specific tasks and projects with a specific focus on financial PR for large global healthcare brands.
You will be given lots of responsibility and be expected to use initiative and support your team across new business pitches, putting together media reports and papers, building strong clients and city relationships and working to execute and deliver financial PR strategies for a range of clients.
You should have strong trade, business and financial media contacts, be ambitious and proactive and come from a financial PR agency or in-house comms team with an understanding of how the city works
• Strong academic background and writing skills
• creative and be a results focused, team player and problem solver
• well developed commercial acumen
• outstanding interpersonal skills
• willingness to travel to meet international clients
• knowledge of healthcare sector (advantageous but not essential)
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.