PR Account Manager - Beauty and Health - £30-35k
An impressive PR communications agency is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team and work with top beauty/health brands.
The successful candidate will manage key accounts within the agency’s portfolio and be the main point of liaison for some clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- Weekly liaison with journalists to negotiate regular coverage and feature opportunities for your clients.
- Supporting social media activity and assisting in blogging.
- Representing the agency at client meetings, events and launches.
- Liaising with clients/internet and team to source information in response to press requests.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have minimum 5 years experience within consumer PR, although within the beauty and health industry is preferred it is not essential.
- Have extensive knowledge of the PR industry gained either in-house or within agency.
- Be confident managing a team and have a natural flair for ensuring coverage targets are met.
- Have strong writing skills (media releases, articles, Q & A’s, strategy documents, pitch documents). Able to write creatively.
- Have experience in social networking, preferred but not essential.
Salary: £30-35k depending on experience.
If you want to join an agency with decades of experience working with big brands, this is the role for you! My client is located in SW London, just 20 minutes from London Waterloo.