Senior Account Director - Consumer
This top 25 PR agency that offers the perfect mix of on and offline PR, social media, experiential, brand protection and design are now looking for a PR Account/Senior Account Director who has a strong understanding of the impact of wider PR services beyond media relations. You will work across a broad range of household name consumer brands where you will own and lead the day-to day running of accounts.
Your key responsibilities will include driving creative campaign strategy, be instrumental in new business acquisitions and confident in training and mentoring across the company. It will be expected that you attend networking events, becoming an industry expert - offering opinion, analysis and advice on all appropriate areas of a client's business so that you can add value by acting as their personal PR advisor in their sector.
The Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 6 years' consumer PR experience
- Strong writer across all forms of media
- Proven experience of client retention, growth and development
- Hunger and drive for developing new conquest business
- Team mentor and coach, leading by example
- Demonstrable skills in profitable client servicing, driving optimum satisfaction level and growing personal portfolio (via organic or conquest)
- Have a well-established network of high calibre clients and prospects
- Proven track record in delivering added value to clients
We have a detailed brief to support this role however, I can tell you that this agency is at the forefront of integrated pr agencies and offers a great working environment and salary package.
About Media Recruitment
Media Recruitment is one of London’s leading PR, communications and marketing recruitment consultancies.