This job has now expired
This boutique agency with big name fashion, charity and entertainment clients is now looking for a PR Account Director to join the fashion and consumer team in continuing to create eye catching campaigns for a range of enviable, high-profile clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong eye for design and have a strategic and sensible approach to work.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- At least 6 years experience in PR, ideally you will already be an Account Director, or have worked at Senior Account Manager level for over 12 months
- You will be a very organised and level headed individual able to oversee and direct on five to six accounts
- Excellent writing skills and a confident communicator
- Proven success in putting together new business proposals and winning new clients
- Have established media contacts and have a great reputation within the media
- Strong team management and able to inspire good work ethics
- You will have a 360 understanding of social media and a desire to work in a completely integrated way
This is a role for an individual who enjoys being 'hands on' with clients and media relations and for someone who enjoys still generating coverage for your clients and working as part of a close knit team.
Pay will be £40K+ plus benefits (health / gym / annual loyalty bonus / new business bonus)