This job has now expired
This company is an international public affairs agency, with offices in London, North America and the Middle East.
Established for 15 years, they work with some of the world’s leading telecoms and IT corporations within global government relations, regulatory affairs and technical analysis.
They are looking for someone who can bring something new and diverse into the business!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like the chance to grow the business and head up a division in a new sector – a chance to do something that interests you.
You’d be reporting directly to the MD, and would have the autonomy and support to grow your own division. You’d have an extensive budget to win new business, an build the division over the next 18 months to a year.
- Have extensive experience in government policy, ideally across a variety of industries
- Have experience internationally
- Have extensive success with winning new business and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Currently be managing a team
- Be bright, ambitious and proactive
- £100k - £150k dependent on experience
- New business bonus
- Company bonus scheme
- WILL MATCH CURRENT ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
- Opportunity to become partner
- Future share holder options
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience, or would like to hear about other roles we are recruiting for, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0207 347 5358