PR Account Executive - Consumer/Tech - Leading PR Agency
An award-winning PR agency is looking for an energetic, bright and enthusiastic Account Executive to work in their growing consumer technology team.
If you have experience with technology clients in a PR environment and are looking for a new challenge then read on!
The right candidate would work closely with the Account Manager to run the busy press office function and product reviews programme for a mixture of home entertainment, mobile entertainment, accessories and toy brands.
You will contribute to product launches, media briefings, communicate well through writing and have excellent attention to detail with good organisation skills.
• 1-2 years’ experience in the PR industry- consumer technology experience preferred
• Process driven with excellent reporting skills
• A good base of initial media contacts
• Confident, highly organised with the ability to use initiative and be pro-active
Salary: C. £18-21k plus benefits
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details…
- 26 June 2013
- 26 July 2013
- Account Executive, Graduate / Entry Level, Junior Press Officer, Managing Director / Chairman / CEO, Senior Account Executive
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Financial PR, Internal Communications, International, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive FMCG jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Technology jobs in London (East)