This job has now expired
Head of International Communications - Media / Entertainment
Our client is a major international media company who are responsible for developing and distributing some of the best content available in entertainment.
We are looking for an established international PR & Communications professional with recent experience managing communications within a media organisation (tv, digital, entertainment).
Managing a team of 4 direct reports you will be responsible for promoting and protecting the organisations reputation as well as those of its' individual brands.
As Head of Communications it will be your responsibility to advise the CEO's of individual business divisions, and their senior executives on all PR & communications matters whilst working closely with the wider communications team.
You will lead and develop the team (as well as freelancers/pr agencies) ensuring business objectives are met on budget. Working closely with the central marketing & creative services to deliver consistent and coordinated global brand strategies.
You will play a central role in delivering the organisations marketing and communications strategies at key markets and also contribute to the overall group corporate communications strategy.
The following are essential requirements of the role:
* Evidence of strategic approach, prioritization and driving results to deliver successful communications strategies and campaigns on budget
* Influential and respected executive with strong contacts within the international media & entertainment trade press, publicity and digital media
* Excellent verbal and written communication and strong influencing skills when dealing with internal and external stakeholders
* Excellent organisational, communication and presentation skills
* Deep understanding of current key issues and industry challenges in media
* A creative approach in problem solving
* Proven track record in crisis management
* Experience on leading and developing a team and managing external PR agencies on budget
* Experience of event management
This is an incredible opportunity for a senior PR & Communications professional with proven experience operating in international media organisations.
Apply now to be considered!