Could you see yourself building and leading strategic communications to improve alignment across the Supply Chain and to enhance integrated communications linked to our increasingly cross-functional projects? Are you driven by adding value to the business through communication? Then this position might be your next career move.
Overview of Position:
As a Communications Director, you will create value for the Capital Equipment (SCO CE) and Packaging Material & Base Materials (SCO BM) organisations, as well as collaborate with the wider Corporate Communications team. You will work closely with your colleagues in SCO/R&D Communications to build cross-functional communication, enhancing and improving interfaces. Travel will be a part of your job and you can expect about 50 travel days per year.
You will report to the Vice President Communications for Supply Chain Operations and Development & Service Operations and be based in Modena, Italy.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and drive the communications strategies, plans and execution
- Contribute as an active member of the SCO CE and SCO BM Management teams and provide communication counsel
- Drive employee engagement through targeted communications activities
- Set and support an external supplier communication strategy
- Add value with communications support to the World Class Manufacturing (WCM) methodology and its implementation
- Ensure collaboration and alignment with marketing and communications colleagues in Tetra Pak to ensure SCO messaging is leveraged in the marketplace.
Education and professional Skills:
You have a university degree in the communications field and possess superior skills in the core communications competencies. You stand out for your excellent English skills – both written and spoken – and fluency in Italian is preferred in addition.
You have years of proven experience with communications work in an international organisation. For several of these years, you have done strategic communication, coaching and advising of senior management. You have in-depth understanding of communication strategy development and implementation as well as of communication techniques. Understanding of the manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
- You are an active listener, a clear communicator and a skilled negotiator.
- Your analytical mind and sharp business understanding enables you to quickly grasp the essence of a business issue and its communicative implications.
- Your cultural sensitivity in combination with a good portion of empathy and informal authority makes it easy for you to create buy-in and sell a message.
- You are able to create a rapport with individuals at all levels within the organisation and address the needs of diverse groups.
To apply please press the 'Apply Now' button below.