This job has now expired
An award-winning PR agency is looking for a talented Social Media/Community Manager to work across their portfolio of Consumer and FMCG clients. If you have strong social media experience within a PR environment then read on!
My client is a medium-sized, top Consumer PR agency based in the heart of London. They have won numerous awards for their exciting integrated campaigns and work with some of the UK’s most popular brands!
This agency is known for their creativity, friendly atmosphere, team approach and entrepreneurial spirit. If you are looking for long term career progression and to really grow your career in social media then this is the role for you!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and updating social media channels
- Creating engagement with audiences on social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube
- Blog post creation
- Developing analytics reports, collating data and presenting regular analysis of campaigns and trends
- Following and extending the company’s internal Best Practices for social media
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 - 5 years’ experience in Social Media with well-known and credible brands
- Excellent communications and copywriting skills
- An advanced knowledge and understanding of all things social including the use of analytical tools
- Strong knowledge of marketing & PR
- Experience gained in agency or client side environment
Salary for this role is £28k - £35k plus great benefits.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role