Leading Global Brand, Senior Account Executive, Award winning agency, London,
We are a much admired Top Independent PR agency, renowned for combining original thinking and award-winning creativity. Based in super cool offices in London, the consumer team have won numerous awards and PR Week ranked us number 1 of the top independent PR agency in 2012.
An exciting and dynamic Senior Account Executive role has arisen within the global team, ideal for anyone seeking to step-up from implementing PR campaigns to conceiving and managing them.
The team is responsible for developing and executing public relations activity in over 30 countries across the globe. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to become directly involved in strategic and results driven PR programmes. The position involves building concepts, creating messaging platforms and then managing teams in other markets to execute. Working hand-in-hand with the global marketing team, this is an ideal role for individuals looking to learn how to run global communications campaigns.
The successful candidate will be directly involved in developing PR campaigns which are then implemented in markets across the globe. This is likely to range from the exploitation of the client's global partnership with Ferrari to thought leadership programs designed to change consumer driving behaviour. The role offers responsibility, scope for creativity and personal growth. Experience across both consumer and/or corporate PR is important.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven ability to successfully deliver campaigns and find creative solutions for high profile consumer brands
- Excellent client management skills
- Strong project management skills
- An appreciation and understanding of foreign cultures
- Eye for detail, solid writing and presentation skills
- Understanding of working for large, blue chip clients
- A basic aptitude of the ways businesses use social media platforms to connect with key audiences
- Experience in managing budgets
- An ability to demonstrate maturity and grace under pressure
- A flexible, confident approach to work and a hunger to learn about international PR
- A self-starting attitude with the desire to be a genuine team player
The role involves an environment that deals with working virtually across borders, so evidence of flexibility, ability to build relationships and communicating clearly with people whose first language is not English, will be a distinguishing skill.
Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is necessary. Candidates must have previous PR experience, a 2:1 at degree level and fluent written English. Ideally he or she will have knowledge of an additional language.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Utilities jobs in London (East)