This job has now expired
Well suited to an agile-minded PR Account Director with strong experience in consumer PR, corporate PR or a mix of the two, this is a role suited to an intellectually curious PR consultant with relentless views on the world at large as well as the industry. Clients are big-hitting and campaigns are challenging.
Mixing a unique approach to client campaigns, a culture that’s designed to relentlessly inspire and engage, and a team of diversely talented people, landing a job here is pretty much hitting the PR agency career jackpot. Neither for the faint-hearted nor the ruthless, a sharp, warm and diversely intelligent PR will find a challenging and happy home here.
Key challenges and opportunities in this PR Account Director role:
- Lead on seriously big brands and diverse client PR campaigns
- Stretch into new PR disciplines and sectors, becoming a well-rounded professional
- Actively participate in the creation of an intellectually stimulating work environment
- Deliver genuinely strategic PR campaigns, whilst getting your hands dirty with the day-to-day
- Challenge the status quo, internally as well as externally
- Ideal for an exceptional PR professional looking for a real challenge in a down-to-earth and stimulating environment
Key attributes and experience for this PR Account Director role:
- Must be a well-established PR professional. It is likely you have PR agency experience at Account Director level, but in-house PR professionals will also be considered
- Strong understanding of the media landscape and great contacts
- Convincing creative insight and delivery in previous PR campaigns
- Rigorous strategy and intelligence in approach to PR work
To be considered for this PR Account Director role please click to apply