Senior PR Account Executive - technology PR - the good guys!
This Central London-based technology specialist PR consultancy is looking for an enterprising Senior Account Executive to work on a mix of highly interesting clients ranging from global brands to emerging, fast-growth companies spread across areas of high innovation/disruption including security and big data. This is a special opportunity for a talented executive to join one of the best agencies in the business, one that technology journalists really rate that isn't about about churning out 'same old ' announcements. It is a great home for talented PR consultants who thrive on creating highly original and intelligent campaigns to meet a client challenge.
This is technology communications consultancy gets the vote from industry journalists for their ability to pitch great stories and from team members who enjoy their friendly and fun culture. There's a strong emphasis on thought leadership, using credible research and they are big on advising clients as partners rather than just carrying out instructions. There's strong culture of mentoring too, with lots of opportunity to learn from both internal and external training courses. These are just some of the reasons why this consultancy attracts extraordinary levels of client loyalty and low staff turnover. If you're passionate about b2b technology, this is one of the best places in the business to forge your career - where people leave to go in-house rather than to a competitor.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Technology PR Senior Account executive role:
- Use your ability to ‘translate’ technical information into business benefits to help write excellent collateral
- Build on your media contacts to successfully pitch stories to on and off-line media
- Issues development (speculatively pitching ideas, writing media alerts, responding to topical issues in the media)
- Play your part to help meet client objectives effectively
- Generate creative social media contents and proactively monitor these channels
- Play an active part in new business development including research and develop your presentation skills to take part in pitches
Key attributes and experience for this Technology PR Senior Account executive role:
- Proven b2b technology PR experience agency-side
- Intelligent approach to media pitches - able to leverage issues effectively
- Confident writing and verbal skills
- An understanding of the media landscape including social media
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Friendly, sociable personality
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn and develop yourself
To be considered for this Technology PR Senior Account executive role please click to apply
For more roles like this go to www.the-works.co.uk