This job has now expired
Bond Offshore Helicopters and Bond Air Services are part of the Avincis Group, the world’s leading provider of airborne mission critical operations, with 370 aircraft, operating in 10 countries and nearly 3,000 staff. Every day, the Group fly missions that save lives, protect the environment and take people offshore to work and back home again, safely.
Bond has around 550 employees in the UK and an opportunity has now arisen for a dedicated UK Communications Manager.
The successful applicant will support the Bond leadership teams including the regional CEO for Northern Europe and Asia Pacific, and will report to the Avincis Group PR & Communications Director. The successful applicant will work closely with key internal stakeholders including the Operations and Commercial Departments. The UK Communications Manager will be responsible for promoting and protecting the Bond brand and reputation in the UK.
The role will provide the principal point of contact for all media enquiries relating to Bond Air Services and Bond Offshore Helicopters, as well as planning and delivering effective media relations, external relations and internal communications campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be someone who:
- Has substantial experience of developing and delivering strategic communication plans in support of business objectives;
- Has experience of delivering successful media relations activity;
- Has experience of managing crisis communications;
- Has experience of social media;
- Can demonstrate experience of interacting confidently with people at all levels, including senior management;
- Possesses high integrity, strong networking skills and an ability to understand broader business objectives;
- Demonstrates creativity, flexibility and resilience in the face of external pressure; and
- Is a self-starter with strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
The position will be based at Bond Offshore Helicopters’ office in Aberdeen but will require regular travel to Bond Air Services’ headquarters in Staverton, Cheltenham, as well as providing out of hours support.
If you have what we are looking for, please send your CV, with covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 31st July 2013.
If you’d like to discuss the role, please contact Kate Hill, Avincis Group PR & Communications Director – email@example.com