PR Account Director - best in class, issues-driven enterprise technology
Our client is looking for an impressive b2b technology PR Account Director with a strong track record of devising strategic campaigns which truly deliver on meeting business needs. You'll be joining their fastest-growing team with an exciting range of issues to get your teeth stuck into ranging from security, big data, SAAS to cleantech. Strong people managers thrive here as team development is taken seriously with investment and a culture built around it.
This well known consultancy with technology client expertise has realised their ambition to become one of the leaders in Europe whilst also making headway further afield. Due to continued growth in their business, they are looking to bolster the team in the UK. This inspiring team of technology communications experts attract highly driven PR consultants who thrive on the challenge of delivering impressive business focussed PR. The business is soundly managed to meet client expectations without over servicing the agency team which builds very healthy satisfaction levels on both sides. If you want to enjoy working hard in technology PR without the grind, in a social and collegiate consultancy, this is a great place to build your career.
Key responsibilities for this technology PR Account DIrector role are:
- Make your mark in the fastest growing team in the agency
- Use your creativity to develop PR strategy (including European and global programmes) and tactics
- Drive successful implementation of original and high quality communications and thought leadership campaigns which meet client objectives
- Play an active role in both your own and your team’s development
- Help develop new business opportunities including helping to write proposals, presenting at pitches and identifying appropriate leads
Key attributes and experience for this technology PR Account DIrector role are:
- Great track record of success in technology PR agency roles
- Creativity and strong strategic nous
- Track record of producing excellent results for clients and developing strong working relationships
- Established relationships and proven experience of leveraging your technology business network
- Proactive team player with good mentoring skills
- Smart, savvy and ambitious
To be considered for this PR Account Director role please click to Apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.