The University of Southampton’s Students’ Union (SUSU) is a lively and dynamic organisation; where serving our student membership enables us to embrace innovation. Working alongside elected student officers and with SUSU staff, the Communications Team ensures that we deliver on brand messaging through a wide variety of channels.
We are looking for an experienced communications specialist to: guide the communications output of SUSU as whole, manage and develop our online and digital presence, and develop an effective motivated and happy team.
With a broad range of communications experience, you will be comfortable working with print, broadcast and social media. You will have a natural affinity with technology and be experienced in developing websites and implementing new technological advances to enhance communication. You will also be committed to innovation with an avid enthusiasm for new ideas and finding new ways to convey your message. Your committed and passionate approach will inspire and motivate team members, as you empower them to work creatively and to exceed the organisation’s goals.
If you have the energy and initiative to deliver results that make a real difference to the lives of our students, then we want to hear from you. In return we offer excellent terms and conditions including final salary pension scheme and generous holiday entitlement.
For information and to apply online please visit:
Closing Date: 09:00 Monday 15 July 2013
- 03 July 2013
- 15 July 2013
- Charity / Voluntary organisation, Education, Entertainment / Leisure, Media and New Media, Technology
- Manager (In-House)
- Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, Internal Communications, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in Hampshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Education jobs in Hampshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Entertainment / Leisure jobs in Hampshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Media and New Media jobs in Hampshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Technology jobs in Hampshire