Online Communications Specialist - 6 months
Our client is an international, non-profit organisation that unites companies in achieving the highest possible standards of safety in the energy sector. They are looking for an experienced online communications candidate to join their team as an Online Communications Specialist for a maternity cover contract of 6 months.
You will be responsible for the online elements of their communications strategy, including identifying and implementing new website and online communications initiatives. You will be liaising with and supporting the communication staff within the regional centres, ensuring a consistent use of style in all internal and external messaging. In addition, you will be expected to proactively look for ways to increase their online visibility to members, staff and external audiences, as well as supporting the implementation of other elements of the communications strategy, including media
The successful Online Communications Specialist will have:
- Previous PR communications and media relations experience
- Superb communications skills, both written and oral, as well as editing skills and an ability to convey complex and technical information in ways that are accessible and easily understood by broad audiences
- A solid understanding and familiarity of the social media landscape with experience of media monitoring and analysis tools
- Experience of writing for the web, website content management and online PR
- A knowledge of other languages would be advantageous, but is by no means necessary
This role will see you working with lots of different cultures and people of various nationalities; the candidate will be responsible for accurate translations of copy and as a result the ideal candidate will have English as their first language
This is an exciting time to join the company, as it is rapidly growing allowing the successful candidate to shape their own role. There is also an opportunity for international travel and the chance to work within a diverse working culture. If you feel as though you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply now.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.