Account Manager - corporate communications and media relations for global brands
Our client is one of the genuine powerhouses of the PR industry. Based in stunning central London offices a collection of highly respected consultants works across all areas of the communications spectrum - delivering award-winning campaigns in old and new media.
It is currently looking for a talented Account Manager to join its corporate division and provide first rate consultancy to a portfolio of big name global brands.
The activity will vary from client to client. One requires someone with strong capabilities in media relations, media strategy development, project management, client handling, team management, and presentation skills. Another will provide an opportunity to run with discrete programmes from the get go and give regular direct client counsel. Working with fascinating subject matter it will require the ability to craft a story from available materials, sell it to the client, and then secure coverage.
Candidates will ideally possess a track record of corporate communications experience in a consultancy environment.
- 04 July 2013
- 04 August 2013
- Business / Industrial, FMCG, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale, Technology
- Account Manager
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Fabric is an international boutique recruitment consultancy offering global career opportunities and career counsel to professionals in PR, communications and reputation management.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)