Press Officer - Entertainment - 6 month contract - £25Kpro rata
Press Officer - Entertainment - 6 month contract - £25K pro rata
Our client is about to launch the next in a series of popular books that is loved and recognised on a global scale. They are looking for an established Press Officer to join them on a 6 month contract.
We are looking for someone with outstanding consumer lifestyle and tabloid contacts to join the organisation and:
* Play integral role in PR initiatives from start to finish under the guidance of the Senior PR Executive and, ultimately, the PR Director
* Act as first point of contact for the Press Office
* Sell in to UK consumer media across the various projects
* Liaise with UK journalists and bloggers, nurturing existing contacts and actively creating new ones to ensure coverage year round and during key selling period
* Liaise with different departments to assess PR needs and execute plan of action
* Manage daily relationship with the UK; answering phone and email press queries; preparing statements and working with rest of PR team to escalate press opportunities.
* Execute and support parts of press campaigns for specific products (i.e.: book) along with rest of PR team
* Collate all UK coverage, calculating the AVE and circulate to the wider business
This is an exciting opportunity!
In order to be considered candidates must be available to start at a maximum of a 1 weeks notice, ideally we are looking for an immediate start.
Apply now to be considered.
If this role is not quite right for you send it onto a friend and you could be eligible for our referral scheme.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
For other PR positions we're currently recruiting for, please visit http://www.careermovesgroup.co.uk/pr-jobs