Account or Senior Account Manager - disruptive technology
Technology PR is not all the same! This highly original specialist technology PR consultancy has carved out a fantastic niche handling a range of genuinely interesting clients. More often than not you’ll be working with ‘challenger brands’ on a story that journalists will want to hear about and dealing with a real decision maker at Director or CEO level. As an Account Manager in this role you will be working an Account Director who is a superb mentor and incredibly passionate about his area of expertise in the fast-moving arena of innovation in mobile payments and financial technology.
This b2b and b2c PR consultancy has an impressive set of clients driving the technology space in fast technology areas. They pride themselves on their open and visionary approach and look for technology PR consultants with inquisitive minds and a driven ethos. This is a very well-run business where consultants happily progress their careers whilst clients return for more. You will be joining a highly motivated team who obviously love what they are doing and where they are working.
Key challenges and opportunities in this technology PR Account Manager role:
- Using your creativity and strong writing skills to create excellent content
- Cultivating ongoing dialogue with online or offline media contacts, proactively pitching compelling stories and generating excellent coverage
- Keeping up to date with what analysts are reporting on to make sure your clients are involved where they should be
- Attending industry events on behalf of your clients, including a global conference held abroad each year
- Being a highly effective day to day contact for your clients, being responsive to their needs and gaining their trust
Key attributes and experience for this technology PR Account Manager role:
- PR agency or in-house PR experience is essential - either with a b2b technology or corporate focus but definitely with a good knowledge of the industry and genuine passion for the subject matter
- Relevant industry and media contacts (financial technology experience would be beneficial)
- Experience of managing client relationships
- Strong ability to identify a good story and track record of achieving media coverage
- Proficient social media skills
To be considered for this technology PR Account Manager role please click to apply